Monday, August 08, 2005

Garbo

This is Garbo - by Gibraltar II and Klondyke Krystal - he is a Palomino (obviously)... and he was born September 97. He was a stallion until 2003 from what I can figure out. He has a very high bum and lovely straight legs - he's a very solid boy. His nature is; loves attention, loves food, and very cruisy and laid back. Very sociable chap. He's quite a show off at times too. We do low level competitions (or intend to) and a little bit of jumping and dressage as well as forest and beach rides. We are based in Kumeu (Westgate end) in Auckland....I have owned him since July 2, 2005.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki, thanks for posting this info. I have a Gibraltar II mare, she turns 9 next month, and you will see us out at WRC days (as well as organising them). I know a few other people on the dressage circuit who have Gibraltars as well, they are all chestnut! I would never have picked your boy as being a Gibraltar. Most of the ones I know have been stamped quite indelibly by him and are quite easy to pick. My girl is cruisy and laid back about most things, but never cruisy and laid back when being ridden. No doubt i will see you out at WRC some time. CU, Amber